Upgrade Fire Protection and Industrial Drainage System Turaif
Role of BUTEC
Scope of Work
To upgrade the existing Storm Water Drainage and Firewater Distribution systems. The purpose of the facility is to restore and upgrade the firefighting capability and industrial drainage systems to meet safety requirements. BUTEC is responsible of material procurement, construction management, quality management, and testing and commissioning of all works related to the upgrade of the Bulk Plant in Turaif, Saudi Arabia.
Works on the project can be described as follows:
- Civil: Excavation, Backfilling, Concrete, Steel Structure, and Architectural works
- Mechanical: Firefighting, Dewatering, HVAC, Industrial Drainage and Plumbing works
- Piping: Welding Works and Non-Destructive Testing of Underground Product Supply Lines and Suction/Discharge piping. Electrical: Power Distribution and Power Cabling
- Low Current: Fire Detection, Fiber and Copper Structured Cabling and Distribution Panels, Paging System, Audio/Video and Telephone systems
- Instrumentation: Field devices, Local Control panels and Structured Cabling.