Potable Water Treatment Plants & Pumping Stations
Council for Development and Reconstruction (CDR)
Scope of Work
EPC of civil works and installation of hydraulic, mechanical, and electrical equipment for 7 potable water treatment plants including coagulation, flocculation, decantation, sand filtration and sterilization units in addition to the drilling of wells.
Rehabilitation and construction of 209 new pumping stations, 45 wells, chlorinating systems, electrical works, reservoirs, pumps, valves, pipes, etc.
The diversified locations of the pumping stations required a detailed logistics plan to adapt to technical and other site requirements.
Contract No. 1733
- Rehabilitation of potable water treatment plants ranging from 10,000 m3/d to 40,000 m3/d
- Construction of potable water treatment plants ranging from 12,000 m3/d to 16,000 m3/d
- Supply and installation of pumping stations
Contract No. 1734
- Pumping station characteristics:
- Submersible well pumps; capacity range: 342 m3/h at 257 m head
- End suction pumps; capacity range 172 m3/h at 200m head
- Vertical multi stage pumps; capacity range 172 m3/h at 300 m head
- Horizontal multi stage pumps; capacity range 72 m3/h at 300 m head
- 2,000 m of various pipework, DN 150 to DN 200