Aqaba New Liquefied Petroleum Gas Terminal Employer
Aqaba Development Corporation
Scope of Work
EPC and commissioning of an LPG jetty located on the south shoreline of Aqaba, Jordan.
The jetty platform is equipped with two marine loading arms mounted in duty/standby configuration, having an unloading capacity of 300 m3/h each, and connected to an LPG line of 8 inches diameter which ties the jetty to an existing LPG pipeline 600 meters away from the jetty, below the oil terminal trestle.
The works included:
- Wharf furniture for the jetty.
- General lighting and power supply.
- Control cables.
- Standby emergency generator set for critical loads; (quick release hooks with remote monitoring).
- Automatic berthing/docking system.
- Onshore civil works for access ramp.
- Fire and gas detection system and a fire fighting system.